Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Happy Happy Christmas!


Hi there, sorry I have been away SO long! I have not been a good blogger recently because of time and also it hasn't been very easy or fast to use, until today! For those of you who have been using blogspot for a while like me, you will see that FINALLY it is easier and faster to upload pictures. So maybe, just maybe I will be better about doing this again because I know I have a few loyal followers who want to see updates of these children :). We have been a busy crew! William, my baby boy, will be one in just 2 weeks. OMG. How is this happening?? We celebrated his birthday early and had a little party on the 2nd. You will see it below. He LOVED his cake as he loves all food so that was no surprise. Kate had fun too. He is moving everywhere and pushing his walker around. I'm guessing by around 13 months he'll be walking, but who knows and I don't care :)...he can crawl for several more months if he wants! We also enjoyed going to the Polar Express last weekend with friends like we did last year and Kate had a great time. We also had William baptized on my birthday the Sunday after Thanksgiving. He looked precious and it was a special day. Last but not least, our visit with Santa. William obviously is not too fond of him :), Kate however talked to him this year and is very excited about Christmas and celebrating the baby Jesus and Santa too :). Merry Christmas to all...I'm guessing this will be my last post before then! 

























No comments: